BLOG # 21
(Excerpt from W.A.Vega, “Beyond Religion, 400 Kingdom Perspectives”)
- What if God wanted to radically shift your perception of Him?
- What is your current perception of God today?
- What truths are you holding that may be incorrect?
- How have you validated these ‘truths’ in the word of God?
- How were these perceptions formed?
- Do you know Jesus Christ personally and intimately?
- What is the evidence of an intimate relationship?
- What does a personal, intimate relationship look like?
- How do these perceptions compare to the reality of Christ who is the express image of the Father?
- How can your perception be transformed?
- What do you need to do to bring about this change, if a shift is needed?
- What are the implications of having a right perspective of God?
- What would be its impact to your current circumstances?
- What would be its impact on your life?
- What would be its impact to your relationships?
- What would be its impact on your ability to fulfill your destiny?
- Where in the bible can your responses be validated?
- Do you believe that the bible is the undisputed word of the Living God?
- What may be preventing you from acting on these truths? (Romans 12:2)
- What lengths are you willing to go to discover and walk in the truth of knowing Him, intimately?
- Why is it worth it?
- What are your alternatives?
- What is your reward for allowing God to radically shift your perception of Him?
My answer in BIG, BOLD, LETTERS – THE REWARD IS GOD HIMSELF, FROM HIM, THROUGH HIM, TO HIM ARE ALL THINGS. TO HIM BE GLORY FOREVER! (Genesis 15:1; Romans 11:36)
Do you want God to radically shift your perception of Him?